Berghof Membranes believes in creating a clean environment for all generations, providing the best solutions for sustainable industrial growth. Berghof offers solutions that will contribute to reducing water scarcity, minimizing energy consumption and reusing valuable raw materials.
Berghof Membranes in Leeuwarden, part of the family-owned Berghof Group, is one of the leading manufacturers of tubular membranes. With more than 50 years of experience in development, Berghof Membranes is a specialist for filtration and separation of industrial process streams and wastewater. Berghof sells their products and skids through a worldwide OEM network and own sales offices, leading to an installed base of more than 1.000 installations in more than 90 different countries all over the globe.
Berghof Membranes is seeking an innovative, highly organized Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Berghof Membranes is seeking an innovative, highly organized Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns. In this role, you will utilize a broad set of marketing skills—including SEO, email marketing, digital advertising, video production and website optimization—to generate product awareness and drive leads. You will be responsible for developing acquisition and nurture campaigns; and executing those campaigns using analytics to measure, refine and optimize performance.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent English communication skills (written and verbal), creativity, strategic thinking, and problem-solving. This is an exciting role for someone who is comfortable making decisions in a dynamic environment, and who is passionate about driving business impact.
What you’ll do:
- Use a data-driven approach to plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns to generate product awareness and leads.
- Maintain and enhance website content, including localization for relevant markets.
- Monitor, manage and optimize website SEO to achieve goals.
- Develop and manage marketing automatization platform including nurture programs, communication schedules, lead scoring, and reporting/analysis.
- Campaign monitoring via Salesforce to ensure nurturing of leads and opportunities.
- Build, execute, and track marketing campaigns from start to finish including list acquisition, segmentation, email template creation, testing, landing pages, form creation and assessment and reporting.
- Work with sales management to ensure high-quality leads are generated, nurtured as far as possible and smoothly handed off to sales where appropriate.
- Ensure landing pages and syndicated content achieves traffic and conversion goals and drive the optimization of videos, blogs and media coverage on our website
- Track, measure and report on campaign metrics and KPIs
- Execution of our social media strategy by creating new LinkedIn content and posts, updating our social media channels and replying to customer feedback/interaction.
- Place, monitor and adjust Google advertisements on a regular basis to optimize ROI.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing operations and demand generation.
- Experience in organic SEO, SEA, display advertising, email marketing, social media marketing
- Experience using WordPress
- Demonstrated knowledge and success in crafting, executing and measuring digital strategies and campaigns
- Experience building demand generation programs, search optimization and email marketing strategies
- Experience designing web content personalization strategies and marketing automation practices
- Excellent English language skills required, second language (German/Dutch) a plus.
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on tools and technologies quickly.
- Rigorous, detail oriented, creative problem-solving mindset to identify root cause of issues, test to validate hypotheses and implement solutions.
- Naturally curious, always looking for ways to be at the cutting edge.
- Independent, self-starter, who is able to operate with a high degree of autonomy while delivering excellent results.
- Excellent employment conditions;
- Room for own initiative and personal development;
- Work within a young, driven team in a growing international organisation.
Are you ready for a challenging international position in which you can contribute to the expansion of Berghof Membranes market position? This is your chance! Send your motivational letter along with your CV before August the 15th, 2018 via firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the job title.
For more information, please contact us via phone number: + 31 (0) 58 – 8100 110.