Process & Commissioning Engineer
At Berghof Membranes, we believe in creating a clean environment for all generations by providing the best solutions for sustainable growth in industries. Our solutions help reduce water and energy consumption and stimulate the reuse of valuable raw materials.
Berghof Membranes is a leading manufacturer of membrane products and is part of Berghof Group (Germany). Our company is a specialist in the filtration and separation of (waste) water. We sell our products and installations through a worldwide OEM network and own sales offices, which has led to an installed base of over 1,000 installations in 90 different countries. Our headquarter is located at the WaterCampus in Leeuwarden.
For our office in Leeuwarden, we are immediately looking for a Process & Commissioning Engineer.
The Process & Commissioning engineer is in charge of managing and executing engineering projects, such as engineering packages. World class customer and technical support to the Sales Team is also one of the key areas of responsibility. He/she validates sales offers and supports sales team to apply the best possible technical solution for the customer. The Process & Commissioning Engineer is accountable for planning, executing and documenting commissioning and troubleshooting visits. He/she collects data from our (OEM) partners and end-users in order to optimize processes. The Process & Commissioning Engineer works closely with the application team, service team and sales department and contributes to the realisation of the organisational goals. In this function, he/she will perform, among others, the following activities:
- Provide the optimal engineering solution and world-class support to our customers;
- Plan, execute and report commissioning and troubleshoot visits;
- Execute and deliver engineering projects;
- Verify design and terms and conditions in sales offers;
- Prepare clear project overview reports and monitor its progress;
- Provide technical training to OEM’s and end-users;
- Report from commissions and customer visits;
- Day-to-day technical support;
- Provide technical input for new product design;
- Create collaborations between application, R&D, service and engineering department;
- Travelling worldwide to customers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a comparable position;
- BSc / Master of Science in Chemical Engineering;
- Experience in the field of testing and commissioning of water treatment systems (experience with ultrafiltration membrane systems is an advantage);
- AutoCAD 2D skills (3D is an advantage);
- Excellent technical and practical skills;
- Highly motivated, passionate and hardworking;
- Organized and punctual;
- Highly developed communication skills and customer focus;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Excellent command of English language in word and writing (additional language is an advantage).
- Excellent employment conditions;
- Room for own initiative and personal development;
- Work within a young, driven team in a growing international organisation.
Are you ready for a challenging international position in which you can contribute to the expansion of Berghof Membranes’ market position? This is your chance! Send your motivational letter along with your CV before June the 30th, 2018 via firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the job title.
For more information, please contact us via phone number: + 31 (0) 58 – 8100 110.