Regional Sales Manager DACH, CIS, ME & India
Berghof Membranes believes in creating a clean environment for all generations, providing the best solutions for sustainable industrial growth. Berghof offers solutions that will contribute to reducing water scarcity, minimizing energy consumption and reusing valuable raw materials.
Berghof Membranes in Leeuwarden, part of the family-owned Berghof Group, is one of the leading manufacturers of tubular membranes. With more than 50 years of experience in development, Berghof Membranes is a specialist for filtration and separation of industrial process streams and wastewater. Berghof sells their products and skids through a worldwide OEM network and own sales offices, leading to an installed base of more than 1.000 installations in more than 90 different countries all over the globe.
In this independent role, your main responsibility as Regional Sales Manager is to drive business growth in the declared market. You do market research, analyse competitors, make a sales plan, and execute this plan. You will visit both existing customers and prospects, mostly OEM. As an Regional Sales Manager you will define product-market combinations to create (new) business opportunities in existing and new markets.
In parts of this area the business is established with an impressive installed base, while other parts are more undeveloped. As Regional Sales Manager you will be visiting and participating at (international) exhibitions and searching and contracting agents for certain countries. You corporate closely with sales engineering, technology centre and other sales managers. You are budget responsible for your area and report directly to the Global Sales Director (Leeuwarden).
- Bachelor or master degree preferably in a technical area
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar international sales role;
- Familiar with managing existing customers and business development;
- Understanding of water treatment or (membrane)filtration;
- Based in Europe (preferably Germany);
- Willingness to international travel;
- Emphatic, energetic and sharp, result driven (hunter), independent and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are down to earth and have a pragmatic way of approaching your job and its tasks
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written language for English and German;
- Another foreign language of the region is a plus (i.e. Arabic, Russian, etc.).
- Attractive base salary;
- Good secondary benefits, including bonus
Respond and Information:
For more information do not hesitate to contact Rick te Lintelo, Global Sales Director at email@example.com or send your application directly to Nellie Leentjes, HR Coordinator on Nellie.firstname.lastname@example.org