Berghof Membrane Technology GmbH (BMT), part of the Berghof Group, is the leading manufacturer of tubular membranes for the filtration and separation of process streams and wastewater in a variety of industries including dairy, landfills, food & beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, and oil & gas.
BMT products are manufactured to the highest quality standards in the company’s fully automated facility in Eningen, Germany. With more than 50 years of experience and over 1,000 installed systems across the globe, Berghof Membranes prides itself on the robustness, flexibility, energy-efficiency and superior quality of its external filtration membranes and solutions.
In this independent role, your main responsibility as a Regional Sales Manager is to drive business growth in the declared market. You do market research, analyse competitors, make a sales plan, and execute this plan. You will visit both existing customers and prospects, mostly OEM. As a Regional Sales Manager you will define product-market combinations to create (new) business opportunities in existing and new markets.
In parts of this area the business is established with an impressive installed base, while other parts are more undeveloped. As Regional Sales Manager you will be visiting and participating at (international) exhibitions and searching and contracting agents for certain countries. You corporate closely with sales engineering, technology centre and other sales managers. You are budget responsible for your area and report directly to the Global Sales Director (Leeuwarden).
• Bachelor or master degree preferably in a technical area;
• A minimum of 5 years in a similar international sales role;
• Familiar with managing existing customers and business development;
• Understanding of water treatment or (membrane)filtration;
• Based in Europe (preferably Germany);
• Willingness to international travel
• Emphatic, energetic and sharp, result driven (hunter), independent and an entrepreneurial mind set.
You are down to earth and you have a pragmatic way of approaching your job and its tasks.
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written language for English and German
• Other foreign language of the region is a plus (i.e. Arabic, Russian, etc.)
• Attractive base salary;
• Good secondary benefits, including bonus
• Company car
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information do not hesitate to contact Target Search in Zwolle (Netherlands), Kees-Jan Vaartjes (consultant) by +31 629239099 or by firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your application via www.targetsearch.nl